It’s true! I’m doing a one-off pizza tour in Austin, TX on Saturday, May 11. I’ll be taking a very limited group on a bus-driven tour to four completely different pizzerias in Austin. We’ll tour the kitchens, meet the owners, and evaluate pizza just like our tours in NYC. It’s going to be insane!!!
Unlike the tours in NYC, this one includes local Texas drinks on the bus and some drink inclusions at a couple of the stops. BONUS!!!
I’m teaming up with the lovely folks at Austin Eats Food Tours to pull this thing together and we’re all super jazzed. You can sign up for this special Austin Pizza Tour right here. Hope to see you there!
*** SIGN UP HERE ***
What’s included with your ticket?
- Tour guidance by professional pizza enthusiast Scott Wiener and Adam from Austin Eats Food Tours
- Bus transportation from our meeting point to all four pizzeria stops (we end right back at the meeting point)
- One slice of pizza per stop (cheese pizza at most stops)
- Alcoholic beverages at two of our stops (you’re welcome to purchase more if you’d like)
- Stocked cooler on the bus with local Texas beverages
- Your very own Pocket Pizza Journal for tasting notes