Covid-19 health & safety plan
Safety first, pizza second. Your health is our greatest concern, so we’re adhering to the following guidelines based on CDC and local recommendations.
- Tours are limited to 8 people from a maximum of 2 households
- Tours are conducted on foot (no bus tours)
- Guests and guides must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose unless eating
- Guests must maintain a 6 foot minimum distance from the guide at all times
- We will provide hand sanitizer and a mask to every tour guest
- NYC restaurants are open for indoor dining as of September 30, but we’ll continue to keep our tours 100% outdoors until 2021 at the earliest
- If you’re feeling sick on the day of your tour, we’ll gladly reschedule you without additional fees
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance are eligible for a free reschedule or full refund
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of your tour are eligible for a free reschedule, no questions asked
- If you’re feeling sick, we’ll gladly postpone your tour for no additional fee
You've Got Pizza
Sign up for hot slices of pizza news and special offers! Don’t worry, we won’t clog your inbox or your arteries.