Covid-19 safety plan
Safety first, pizza second. Your health is our greatest concern, so we’re adhering to the following guidelines based on CDC and local recommendations.
- NYC restaurants now require proof of at least 1 COVID-19 vaccination dose for dine-in service. Please bring relevant documentation plus ID for each member of your party or we’ll arrange for you to eat outside (like a real New Yorker) whenever possible. Children 12 and under may dine indoors as long as they’re accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
- All our guides are fully vaccinated
- Public tours are limited to 12 guests, private tours are limited to 16
- For fully vaccinated guests, masks are optional
- We will provide a mask to every tour guest upon request
- If you’re feeling sick on the day of your tour, we’ll gladly reschedule you without any additional fees
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance are eligible for a free reschedule or full refund
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of your tour are eligible for a free reschedule, no questions asked
- If you leave a tour because of lack of vaccination card, you will not receive a refund
- If you’re feeling sick, we’ll gladly postpone your tour for no additional fee
You've Got Pizza
Sign up for hot slices of pizza news and special offers! Don’t worry, we won’t clog your inbox or your arteries.