Covid-19 safety plan
Safety first, pizza second. Your health is our greatest concern, so we’re adhering to the following guidelines based on CDC and local recommendations.
- NYC restaurants now require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination dose for dine-in service. Please bring relevant documentation plus ID for each member of your party or we’ll arrange for you to eat outside whenever possible. Children 5-11 must show proof of at least one dose until Jan 29, 2022 when they will be required to show proof of full vaccination.
- All our guides are fully vaccinated
- Public walking tours are limited to 16 guests
- For fully vaccinated guests, masks are optional
- We will provide a mask to every tour guest upon request
- If you’re feeling sick on the day of your tour, we’ll gladly reschedule you without any additional fees
- All ticket sales are final, but we’re happy to convert your ticket into a gift certificate if you email us at least 48 hours before your tour
- If you leave a tour because of lack of vaccination card, you will not receive a refund
- If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms on the day of your tour, we’ll gladly reschedule your tickets for no additional fee
You've Got Pizza
Sign up for hot slices of pizza news and special offers! Don’t worry, we won’t clog your inbox or your arteries.