Covid-19 safety plan
Safety first, pizza second. Your health is our greatest concern, so we’re adhering to the following guidelines based on CDC and local recommendations.
- As of March 7, 2022 NYC restaurants no longer require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for dine-in service.
- All guides are fully vaccinated
- Public walking tours are limited to 16 guests, public bus tours are limited to 32 guests
- Guests must wear masks when touring kitchens and upon request by tour guide
- We will provide a mask to every tour guest upon request
- If you’re feeling sick on the day of your tour, we’ll gladly convert your ticket into a gift certificate without any additional fees
- All ticket sales are final, but we’re happy to convert your ticket into a gift certificate if you email us at least 48 hours before your tour (this will be a one-time courtesy)
- If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms on the day of your tour, we’ll gladly convert your tickets into gift certificates for no additional fee
You've Got Pizza
Sign up for hot slices of pizza news and special offers! Don’t worry, we won’t clog your inbox or your arteries.